It’s here, but it definitely doesn’t feel like it. If the weather doesn’t get any nicer, and by ‘nicer’ I mean ‘warmer’, I’m going to have to hurt somebody… Texas and snow do not mix.
My list of things to do before heading back to Waco:
– Read All The King’s Men for World Cultures IV.
– Write a paper for WC IV.
– Study for Social World II midterm (who the heck gives a midterm after spring break?)
– Revise Constitution and Bylaws for grammar. (YEAH!)
Read the perks of being a wallflower. [edit 3/11/08: wow.]
– Read Velvet Elvis.
– Write two reports for Chinese.
– Finish Chinese workbook assignment.
– Write a letter to the editor regarding biased and uninformative reporting on Friday’s article about Senate.
– Continue researching university bike lanes. Create a proposal.
Have lunch with Ms. P [edit 3/11/08: It was nice catching up. She’s been going through a lot.]
Interview with Northwestern Mutual [edit 3/12/08: The interview process is so long — it’s far from being over. I have a good feeling about it, though.]
Catch up on lost sleep! [edit 3/09/08: I’m done sleeping. No more for me.]
If you’re my friend, and if I haven’t seen you in a while, I’m definitely not too busy to make time for you! Promise.
I’m facebook-fasting. I’ve been thinking about doing it for a while, so I decided that it would be a perfect time to start. I’m on it way too much for my own good. I’m not sure how long I can keep it up, but hopefully at least until Easter. We’ll see…